Release Notes for Version 3.0b6 (3019)
- Fixed the Find and Use Selection for Find menu items. Now properly sets focus to the search field when invoked.
- Better management of the tab-key loop in the Cash Flow, Spending Plan and Reconcile views.
- Always display counts for the default filters.
- Fixed the various menu commands in the Transactions menu to no longer require the transaction list to have focus.
- Added a label explaining the option key trick when creating scheduled transactions.
- Enabled the escape key in the info panel again. Closes the panel if it has focus.
- New user default to override the date from which to import transactions. Forces MoneyWell to ignore transactions before the specified date. See the support article for details.