MoneyWell Release Notes
Welcome! Thank you for checking out the MoneyWell release notes. If you ever have any trouble with the in-app updater you can always download a fresh copy of MoneyWell from our website. For any feedback please get in touch via our support page. We’d be happy to hear from you.
Another small update to fix a couple of bugs
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the Payee field wasn't selected when creating a new Transaction
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect Event was selected after creating a new Event in the Spending Plan
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused MoneyWell to crash when deleting an Event
Small update to fix a couple of bugs
- Fixed crash when deleting newly created transactions.
- Disable financial institution refresh for non connected accounts.
Don't get too excited. This is just a very small release to facilitate the move of MoneyWell to Diligent Robot. You can read about the acquisition here
- Update all application strings to refelect new ownership
- Update financial institution lists
- Fixed a crash on High Sierra when changing the sidebar selection.
- Updated crash reporting framework (Crashlytics for those curious).
- Reverted build environment to match that of the 2.3.10 build.
- Fixes an Auto Save issue that was introduced in the 2.3.11 update.
- Initial changes for High Sierra compatibility.
- Now using HTTPS for in-app update checks. This change addresses a security issue in the underlying Sparkle framework. If you are concerned about the safety of your connection you can manually update via our new, in progress, secure site.
- Trims excess white space from license keys so that pasting from email works more reliably.
- Better handling of top-level exceptions.
- Fixes a possible crash on startup.
- Updated to use the latest development tools.
- Updates copyright info.
- Fixes Direct Connect on El Capitan.
- Fixes in-app updating on El Capitan.
- El Capitan compatibility.
- Latest Dropbox SDK for better 64-bit compatibility. Greatly reduces sync related crashes!
- Fix for exchange rate lookups. Itâ€™s now possible to look up more than one rate at a time.
- Updated DDMathParser for better expression evaluation.
- Fix for crash resolving bookmark data. Another one! Yay, sandboxing.
- Updated Connect As options in the Online Connections sheet.
- Fix for math expression regression. In version 2.3.4 you could enter basic math in the various input fields. That was broken in version 2.3.5. Now itâ€™s back.
- Better document tracking. MoneyWell should no longer get confused when the synced document is moved or renamed.
- Prevent opening of multiple Welcome windows.
- Fix for Quick Look of attachments.
- Fix crash when setting the starting bucket balances.
- Fix for the sync status label disappearing in Yosemite.
- Fix for crash loading financial institutions.
- Updated to build with Appleâ€™s latest tools.
- Supports delta updates for much smaller downloads.
- Updated copyright info.
Have a nice day!