We’re pleased to announce that we’ve just released version 3.0.15 of MoneyWell for macOS. This is a minor update to fix a few bugs.
- Make transaction reports slightly easier to read by making spacing clearer for certain groupings
- Migrate Crash reporting / analytics from Fabric to Microsoft App Center
- Add a hidden preference to work around Citi Direct Connect issue
- Fix issue caused by Fifth Third Direct Connect changes
- Fix a crash which can occur on startup under certain conditions.
The update should be available from the
MoneyWell Menu -> Check For Updates.
Release Notes can be found here
If you need help, support or have discovered a problem with MoneyWell, please contact us via our support site or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We really want to provide excellent support, and generally support response times are under 24 hours. This is the fastest and best way to get a good response.