We’re pleased to announce that we’ve just released version 3.1.1 of MoneyWell for macOS
MoneyWell 3.1.1 Release notes
- MoneyWell is now universal. If you have a shiny new M1 (Apple Silicon) Mac, MoneyWell will run natively.
- Make the negative balance red colo(u)r brighter in dark mode.
- Fix the all-white spending plan on High Sierra (10.13) and earlier versions of macOS.
- Ensure we maintain the correct bucket order in the bucket combobox in the transaction editor.
- Fix the spending plan graph so it displays the correct balances when there are multiple transactions on the same day.
- Fix a possible crash when viewing the transaction report.
- Fix a possible crash when viewing the portfolio.
- Make it possible to use the sort button in the filter bar on Scheduled Transactions / Favorites screen.
- In fixing the issue with the sort bar we’ve introduced a temporary visual glitch in the filter bar when switching views with the sort / filter buttons overlapping. This will be fixed in a future release.
How To Update
The update should be available from the
MoneyWell Menu -> Check For Updates.
You can download a fresh copy of MoneyWell for macOS here.